**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Konami Reel Games

Konami k2v games?

(1/2) > >>

Chevellebbc:
Hello group, I’m looking to see just what all I can get for this k2v upright.  The housing is that of money blast and I would have been excited to get that but it’s in fact the African diamond.  I’ve seen the one below of multiple games. Is this available and if so for my machines setup?  Photo is an example of what I’m after.

Dvbit2017:
I have a podium k2v and in order to get the multi game (Selexion) we have to change the mother board to a KP3. The multigame will not work with K2V. The cost of a full KP3 mother board is roughly ~$700 on ebay. The multigame set is $300+. Someone jump and let me know if I'm wrong on this upgrade

Chevellebbc:
Appreciate the reply here, I’ve since bought a podium as opposed to modifying the kv2 cabinet as I would need the kp3 board, backplane and board housing at a minimum.  And to top it off the kv2 I have only has one monitor. My thought was I’d lose money from the inexperience and just pay the money for the built unit that I have now.   I did notice the temps were a bit high on this so I’ve since made some modifications to stay under 100 degrees.  Always something to learn here lol

Dvbit2017:
So you have a Podium with the KP3 setup?

Chevellebbc:
I do now.  I wanted the selexion.  Now I’m looking to buy game files to be able to switch up the machine from time to time.  I’m now selling the k2v upright. I don’t see the need to switch everything to the kp3 etc.  At least in this case.  If you already have a podium, changing to the kp3 and adding the selexion is a great move.  I see a podium selexion for $1250 in nw Ohio.   That’s a good deal.  On fb marketplace as we speak.  At this price no point in building one.   Here’s the link.  Not my post.    https://www.facebook.com/share/F5ZeNHB3PKJ2sE3i/?mibextid=79PoIi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version