**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Konami Reel Games

Konami Advantage 5

(1/1)

Dvbit2017:
Can I replace a similar 19 touchscreen with a different brand? My display went out and would not come back. I use an external monitor and it works. The original touch screen is working as I can touch the dead display and make changes. I tried to swap out the touchscreen display with a working touchscreen display and only the display works. The touchscreen does not recognize by the konami. Is there a way to get the display working beside replacing the original touchscreen display with the exact model?

Stayouttadabunker:
The touchscreen and the LCD are two separate things but attached by a fairly thick two-sided adhesive rubber.
I've always taken off known good touchscreens by slicing the rubber between the panes with a brand new, sharp Exacto blade.
Do NOT cut into the ribbon cable or your fingers!
If you're clumsy with a knife, do NOT even attempt this, as it requires utmost patience and time.

Not all touchscreens have the same wiring pinouts at the Molex connections.
You have to find ribbon cable schematics of the models you're using to get that part right.

Dvbit2017:
I have a complete touchscreen monitor that works with another slot machine.Not same brand.  I want to use that touchscreen monitor to replace the existing the bad display monitor even though the touchscreen is working. Both screens have the same 12vdc and two vga connectors. The new touchscreen display on display but the touchscreen portion doesn't work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version