**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally Maverick
ballys lgt maverick video poker
(1/1)
Cw:
hi gang  i'm looking for a repair manual for a ballys maverick, lgm video poker machine.  any one have one of these?  I had the battery replaced then I installed the ram chip but ever since I got it back it hasn't worked. It was making a hissing noise with no monitor picture I tried resetting and doing self test but no help there. As of now nothing shows on the monitor and the hopper cycles when turned on. I think something got fried or shorted. Obviously I need some help. Thanks
The number on the mpu is AS 3065-17A
63mini:
 If you can post photos and/or the model number of the games. I'm sure someone here will be able to help you out.
jancsi:
it looks Bally V5000
Badbaud:
For a Bally V5000 or Maverick a clear chip must be used to get the game back up after replacing the battery.
In a V5000 the clear chip goes in location D10, in a Maverick it goes at location U39.

Send a picture of the board and once determined what kind you have PM me if you need a clear chip.
Cw:
Thanks I know it's a maverick I used a clear chip but that didn't help unless the chip was no good. Any thoughts? Another battery and new clear chip?
as I said before earlier I have no monitor or lights on the buttons either. Could it be the power supply?  How can I check this
Thanks
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version