**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker
SOS! My Fortune "21" Just Stopped Working! Help Please
(1/3) > >>
RiseLikeRa:
If it ain't one thing its another...  After playing about 100 hands of 21 and taking a 2 hour break with no problem.  I did some external cleaning and lubricated the bar that lock the door to the cabinet. 

When I turned that machine back on OMG!!!  I got a screen with almost every message that the game has written across the screen in red Picture #1.  When I hit the resest I got screen#2  Coins go into the hopper but do not register.  I was just getting the thing to where I wanted it.

ANY suggestions would be appreciated.  Should I remove that main board and send it out?  Who do I send it to?  I cant tell you how depressed I am over this.  Did I pay an arm, leg and an eye for a 200 pound clothes hanger?

Thanks for the help
Ra
RiseLikeRa:
I don't know how or why but after sitting over night and offering up some prayer those crazy messages on the screen have gone away.  Thank you God.

Ra
keystone9:
Reseat the chips. Bill.
RiseLikeRa:
Thank you again Bill.  I owe you lunch with my next visit.   I will work with the chips as you  have instructed.

Ra
shortrackskater:
Yes... re-seat the chips...especially the two at location C5 and  C7. Mine were causing blocks of color to just go white, black or just be a "block of nothing." And... note the three potentiometersin the back (around G, H 8 marked BL GN RD. Those get dirty and can mess with your colors. If you clean them, mark the setting on each one with white out or a fine point marker. Otherwise, your colors will be messed up. I discovered this as a result of your post asking for help on your machine winning too much. When I pulled out my board to look for a DIP switch (that doesn't exist), I noticed those pots for the first time! I cleaned them, put the MPU back in, fired the machine up and got missing colors back! Now it looks great. I thought it was just a problem with the monitor, but it was just dirty contacts. I'm posting your own picture here so you can see the numbered and lettered rows that show chip locations.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version