**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Odyssey Video Games
Upgrade your Odyssey to a LCD, WBA with new $100, and new hard drive
<< < (2/7) > >>
VegasJ:
Thanks for the tip on getting the 26" Ceronix monitor. I just received it and I will be replacing the CRT real soon. Have any tips or know of any challenges that I will come across?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Sunrise Side:
I will post a picture tomorrow of my Ceronix wired up. That is the only challenge.  Did you receive a Ceronix or Tatung?
VegasJ:
Ceronix 2605 is what I have.

Will the Cinevision work as well?
Sunrise Side:
Yes the Cinevision Ceronix works very well. . You have a 120 volt cord, a touchscreen cable, and video cable to connect. All three connections will go to the original connectors of the Odyssey and your new monitor. 1. You can use a video cable that is used on a PC monitor. 2. You can use a power cord from a PC to connect 120 volts . 3. You can use the original Odyssey touchscreen cable to connect the touchscreen.
Sunrise Side:
Sorry about pics being in wrong position.
I found the 120 volt connector on the monitor and the control board on the back of the monitor had to be repositioned to be able connect all 3 cables. I notched out the panel to move the 120 volt receptacle to other side. I wrapped the wires on the inside of the receptacle with electrical tape.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version