**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games
IGT S+ Double Diamond Coin In No Credit Issue
<< < (5/5)
ikelly208:
My Machine is up and running! :cool_thumb_up:

Thanks a million to Jim from MidWest Slots for reaching out and selling me a new MPU board!!!!!

Swapping in the new MPU reset my machine and I was able to progress through the 61 and 61_1 errors and now the slot machine is working normally.

The only issue I can see is for some reason I can't use the "Play 2 Credits" button after inserting 2 quarters and there is no music when the reels spin.
Perhaps there is something to that in the white button setup loop.
 :soapbox_3:
   As a new slot owner I felt lost trying to troubleshoot this alone but you guys were quick to respond, friendly and super knowledgeable!
Thank you everyone for your help on this issue and for all of your replies!!
 :thank_you:
Please mark this thread as FIXED/CLOSED

Ikelly208
jay:
Yay !!

If you set your wins to credit - so assuming you have 8 credits from some minor win. The bet 2 should work. When you have put coins in you have already bet them.
Bdavis78:

--- Quote from: Jim on November 07, 2023, 09:32:21 AM ---the best test for the optics is the Popsicle style test.  remove the coin comp., get in the test and preform each test, all three should toggle, when these all toggle and the cc-16 accepts the coin and presents it to the optics, in theory the machine should establish a credit when using a coin.

if 10-1 is not toggling then the optic is not seeing the beam being broken by the blockage from the the Popsicle stick.

when this happens, I remove either Q-2 or Q-4 from the optic board, its a surface mounted transistor, this will typically put the optic
back in the circuit, and THIS TYPICALLY WILL FIX 99 PERCENT  OF THE ISSUES WITH 10-1 NOT TOGGLING.

it has no other effect on the game play etc.

Hope this helps

Jim

--- End quote ---

When you removed this did you just clip it?

Stayouttadabunker:
Unless you have a really pointy, sharp pair of pliers or dikes, yeah - clip off the legs of the chip, if you can.
Normally, I just use something pointy like the tip of a pair of tweezers to pop off the chip from the circuit board.
Bdavis78:
Thankyou. 
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version