**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally Alpha (Cinevision), and ALL Bally "V___" series - V5000, V2000, V1000, etc.
Bally V5500 getting it working again.
<< < (2/33) > >>
David Walz:
More photos.
David Walz:
More photos.
This is in beautiful condition, all of the documents are still with the machine.
David Walz:
I have parts on order, since I am going to be working on this machine. I have the proper soldering gun, tools, battery.

K LAR Slot Machine Repair has the chip I need to reboot it, I can always depend on them for parts, service, really a great place.  :thank_you:

David Walz:
I also bought some locks for the machine, I will be keying them up to my single slot machine key. I'm really amazed how clean it is, the exterior, interior, is in excellent condition. It's obviously been well taken care of from the previous owner.

:dancing_party:
David Walz:
Since I'm waiting for parts, I thought that I would work on the lock system. What I did is rekey the locks to a ace round key, the exception is the front door which will be a ABLOY lock keyed to the rest of my Bally machines.The reset key hasn't changed. I will leave them inside of the machine.
Regarding the bill extractor housing with two lock holes, I am going to use a cam lock plug on one of them.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version