New Life Games Command Center.... > New Life Games Website Help Guides, FAQ and Knowledgebase. **NEW USERS READ FIRST**
NLG on iPad....please school me!
(1/4) > >>
CVslots:
 :EmoticonHelp4: :EmoticonHelp4: :EmoticonHelp4: Currently, when viewing the new site on an iPad, the page has to be resized EVERY time a new page loads...it is too small to read comfortably if left unsized each time.

WHAT can I do to fix this? This was not an issue on old site. Please help, as this is REALLY not giving me "warm and fuzzy" feelings for the new site, and I know I am not alone on this one... :EmoticonHelp4: :EmoticonHelp4: :EmoticonHelp4:

Roz
Paul:
It's the same on the iPhone.
The page is only 3/4 size.
frosty170:
Might as well chime in...its the same on the Galaxy Note 10.1. You can resize it, but when you go to another page it's small again.
CVslots:
Whew! Thought it was just me! I had this problem when I created our website, but that was because I manually entered the Max page size for the site, and when I removed the sizing, it displayed "normally" after that.

Joey only knows about 10000x more than me about website layout and design, so I'm sure he'll be able to tell us what to do to fix this!  :yes:
frosty170:
You could make it your next trivia question and get a quick answer...lol
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version