**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Aruze Reels Slots

Tito Aruze Innovator

(1/4) > >>

GamesToPlease:
Does anyone know if Tito is compatible with Aruze Innovator machines? 

Slotman:
Yes!!  It took a while to get the settings right as some didnt quite make sense but it is compatible with 5.02 - 6.01 and 6.02.  I currently have it working.

Stayouttadabunker:

--- Quote from: Slotman on January 11, 2022, 08:30:43 AM ---Yes!!  It took a while to get the settings right as some didnt quite make sense but it is compatible with 5.02 - 6.01 and 6.02.  I currently have it working.

--- End quote ---

Could you show us in detail how you've connected the TITO board to the backplane?
Thanks!

Slotman:
Sorry for the late response, I never got notification of a reply to this topic.
There is no connection to the backpane.  The connection is actually the left side RS-232 port on the "brainbox".  There is two.  Dont use the right.
I would upload the document but when it is watermarked with my name and email address from Aruze.

pcsguymd:

--- Quote from: Slotman on February 27, 2022, 03:37:34 PM ---... The connection is actually the left side RS-232 port on the "brainbox".  There is two.  Dont use the right.
I would upload the document but when it is watermarked with my name and email address from Aruze.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the information. I've also been looking for this info for quite some time, as I've been wanting to get TITO working on my Aruze machine. I've attached a pic. Is this the brainbox you're talking about, and is this the RS-232 port I should use (circled in yellow)?
I'm hoping the programming of the settings is somewhat straightforward. I've done this on my WMS Bluebird 2 machine a number of times, so I'm hoping it's somewhat similar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version