**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Reel Games
Bally E-1000 not working
(1/3) > >>
Mr. Dinoman:
I have a client that want me to fix his Bally E-1000 3 reel slot...It had a blown fuse and I replace it...All it does now is when you power on, the lights light, the machine makes a few clicks and the display starts with a 7 (only) on the far left of the display, then goes to 5 (only) in the far left of the display...Nothing else...Anyone have any ideas?...I did replace the ram battery...
Jimmy
dhellis:
A code 7 on the far left of the display is usually a failure on the MPU board. Some times it can be just memory
but not always. I do repair these boards and if you want to send it to me I don't charge for checking it out
other than return postage. You can send me the MPU boards, reel readers, IO boards and the power supply
and I will check all of those for you and I will let you know what I find so that you can give your customer an
estimate.

If you decide to send them, I prefer that you send it with the eproms, ram board and chips so that I can test
everything as a unit.
br549autosales:
I would take dhellis' advice, he helped me tremendously on a similar machine recently, he's a top notch guy and know his stuff.

Mr. Dinoman:
That would be great...I am supposed to hear back from my client tomorrow...If they want to continue, can you pm me your information and I will let you know ASAP...Thanks for getting back to me...
Jimmy
Badbaud:
You could also try removing every chip that is in a socket and cleaning their legs with a pink eraser then re-inserting.

That or sending the boards may take care of the electronic problem but if the machine has not been lubed in quite a while you may have more issues.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version