TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Bettor Slots TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out
Arduino TITO and Player Tracking
<< < (2/4) > >>
rdpp1:
Hi marcdavis,

just to keep you updated on my project with your very nice TITO system, this is running now!

thank you for all  :1:

marcdavis:

--- Quote from: rdpp1 on April 24, 2021, 12:51:57 AM ---Hi marcdavis,

just to keep you updated on my project with your very nice TITO system, this is running now!

--- End quote ---

Fantastic!

marcdavis:

--- End quote ---

Would you share your modified sketch file so I could incorporate your display and keypad into the main branch? Email to marcdavis@comcast.net. Thanks!

Marc

rdpp1:

--- Quote from: marcdavis on April 24, 2021, 07:46:20 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Would you share your modified sketch file so I could incorporate your display and keypad into the main branch? Email to marcdavis@comcast.net. Thanks!

Marc

--- End quote ---

Hi, I sent you my sketch file, hope it can help someone.

:thank_you:
marcdavis:
Hi Everyone - Quick update on the Arduino TITO and Player Tracking Project!

The latest version includes two new sketches based on the main branch that implement TITO-only functionality on the Arduino UNO hardware. Had several folks inquire on using the Uno with the project and/or a TITO-only solution without the display and player tracking stuff. It was quite challenging to par-down the original MEGA project to fit on the Uno - but I finally got it working. These two sketches are also compatible with the BETTORSlots TITO and TITO Deluxe hardware... so if you have that hardware and are looking to continue using it with community-supported software - you can! Please review the documentation for all of the details.

I hope the community continues to find the project useful!

Marc
https://github.com/marcrdavis/ArduinoTITO-PlayerTracking
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442