**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Aruze Reels Slots
Tito Aruze Innovator
<< < (3/4) > >>
Slotman:

--- Quote from: Stayouttadabunker on March 08, 2022, 01:34:36 PM ---okay good.
Let me ask you two simple questions....you do not need to post a "watermarked bulletin".

1). How many wires are on the harness between the RS232 port and the TITO board?

2). What is the configuration of the wires from one end to the other?

--- End quote ---

Answer 1:  Three wires.
Answer 2:  You will utilize pins 2/3/5.  Transmit ----->  Rec of RS232.   Receive-------> Transmit of RS232.  Gnd---------> Gnd of RS232.  If fails swap 2 and 3 around.  Typically you can plug your TTL-RS232 directly in to the RS232 port of the MPU.  Here is the pinout from Aruze although the configuration is pretty standard 232 configuration.
Stayouttadabunker:
Now we're getting somewhere...maybe?

"...If fails, swap 2 and 3 around"...

Why should it fail?
Haven't you tried it yet?  :scratch-head_2:
I don't understand but I'll try to construct a harness and see what happens.
Slotman:

--- Quote from: Stayouttadabunker on March 09, 2022, 06:03:29 AM ---Now we're getting somewhere...maybe?

"...If fails, swap 2 and 3 around"...

Why should it fail?
Haven't you tried it yet?  :scratch-head_2:
I don't understand but I'll try to construct a harness and see what happens.

--- End quote ---

Yes I have tried it, yes it is working.
Why should it fail? For two reasons, I am sitting at my desk during my day job and dont have a TTL-RS232 in front of me or able to look up and tell you exactly if pin 2 is transmit or receive also I have gotten some cheap knockoff devices in which Transmit was Receive and Receive was Transmit.

But as I said, plug the converter right in to the port and there is no need for a harness one and done!!
Irish2020:
Just use a normal WMS Tito and harness.  Plug it in to the port shown on this string of posts and set it up....  That's it.  No need to reinvent the wheel.. :)
Jaycyn414:
 :applause:
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442