**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Aruze Reels Slots
Tito Aruze Innovator
<< < (2/4) > >>
Slotman:

--- Quote from: pcsguymd on March 07, 2022, 05:43:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Slotman on February 27, 2022, 03:37:34 PM ---... The connection is actually the left side RS-232 port on the "brainbox".  There is two.  Dont use the right.
I would upload the document but when it is watermarked with my name and email address from Aruze.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the information. I've also been looking for this info for quite some time, as I've been wanting to get TITO working on my Aruze machine. I've attached a pic. Is this the brainbox you're talking about, and is this the RS-232 port I should use (circled in yellow)?
I'm hoping the programming of the settings is somewhat straightforward. I've done this on my WMS Bluebird 2 machine a number of times, so I'm hoping it's somewhat similar.

--- End quote ---

Correct, that is the port.  The settings are pretty straightforward but if you cant get it let me know and I will post a picture of my settings.  Mine will be slightly different as I am using a custom product which supports AFT and ENHANCED VALIDATION as well as SAS 6.02
Stayouttadabunker:
Can anyone draw a physical diagram of the harness connection between the TITO board and the backplane?
I want to hook one up.
I need to make a harness
Slotman:

--- Quote from: Stayouttadabunker on March 08, 2022, 08:35:51 AM ---Can anyone draw a physical diagram of the harness connection between the TITO board and the backplane?
I want to hook one up.
I need to make a harness

--- End quote ---

There is no connection to the backpane.
Connection is direct to the RS232 port (the left one) on the MPU.
Attached pic is direct from Aruze tech bulletin.  I would post the whole bulletin but it is watermarked with my name and email address.
Stayouttadabunker:
okay good.
Let me ask you a couple of questions....you do not need to post a "watermarked bulletin".

1). How many wires are on the harness between the RS232 port and the TITO board?

2). What is the configuration of the wires from one end to the other?
pcsguymd:

--- Quote from: Stayouttadabunker on March 08, 2022, 01:34:36 PM ---okay good.
Let me ask you two simple questions....you do not need to post a "watermarked bulletin".

1). How many wires are on the harness between the RS232 port and the TITO board?

2). What is the configuration of the wires from one end to the other?

--- End quote ---

It looks to be a standard DB9 RS232 connector. So PIN 2 is RECEIVE, PIN 3 is SEND, and PIN 7 is GROUND. So basically those 3 wires would go to your TITO board. Reverse the receive and send wires on the other side since the TITO will be sending to the receive side of the Aruze and vice versa, unless your TITO already has them reversed like a crossover / null-modem. See attached pic for PIN layout.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version