**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Aruze Reels Slots
Aruze innovator error
(1/2) > >>
Chuck spurlock:
Hi,

Is there anyone here that may be able to steer me in the right direction, I was playing it early in the morning and then shut it off came back later to play and got this error (see pic)
Slotman:
The Game Compact Flash isn't validating at boot up.
Reseat both cards in the Gmem cassette and restart.
The CF is on its way out and they are a special type made by TDK
Chuck spurlock:
yes i've reset them over and over,also i changed the gmem card and it worked for about 2 days and back to the error, thanks for the help
Slotman:
The best thing to do at this point is clone the card before it gets too bad.
You may find that after restarting a few times the game will boot.
Those CF card have a small software (GBDRIVER) that has some type of redundancy to provide good data and I think that is where the problem lies.
I tried getting a CRC or SHA hash from a card one time and every time I read the card there was a different hash.

If you have another 1GB compact flash by Aruze I would try and clone the one that is giving you problems to the good one.  I have done that and it has worked flawlessly after.

Chuck spurlock:
okay I appreciate all your advise and help, I don't know if it's a coincidence but I pulled the gmem card took it to the garage pulled the 2 cards and blew the sockets and pins out and put it back in the machine and it happened to fire up and is still booting every time i turn it on, I am going to do as you suggested before it's too far gone,

thanks again

Chuck
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version