**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games
IGT S Plus Credit and Hopper limit
<< < (2/3) > >>
Stayouttadabunker:
oh boy  :duh:

hahahahahhahahahahahaha :24: :rotfl:

I have no bloody idea what you what the machine to do...?  :Scratch-Head: :scratch-head_3: :scratch-head_2:
I'm going to bed...  :sleep: :zzzz: ..it's late out here in the Northeast.

newkid3:
  What would be nice is if I could set it up where they could put say bills in it to get say 600 credits. But if they won more it would go to credits and not pay out in coins. Say then it ends up with 1100 credits on it after playing it for awhile. Then if someone accidentally hit cash out it would go to hand pay so that you would not have to keep feeding the hopper quarters for it to pay them all out.  This might not be possible on an S Plus machine but I was just curious if it was or not.

Thanks
sixcardmark:
I use SP1270. It allows for separate hopper and credit limits.  I set hopper limit to 400 and credit limit to max 9999.  Then if you cash out with anything over 400 credits it goes to handpay.
newkid3:
  I have been up and down all night. Storms and crazy winds in our area tonight.
 So if I get a SP1270 game prom I can just switch it out with the SP731 using the reel chip I have?
I really dont understand how the game prom and reel prom work together. Like will only certain game proms work with certain reel proms ect.
 If the SP1270 game prom would work for how I would like to set this machine up for them can this chip be purchased?
 I guess I would just change the game chip then put board back in machine clear errors then 61 to 61-1 then close door and turn JP key. After this can I go in and set those limits just like I have been told I can with the SP731 chip or would I need a set chip.

Thanks
Stayouttadabunker:
See member RB for chips.
Yes, pull off the SP731 and throw in the SP1270...set up the way scm suggested.
Grab a SP1270 PSR (Program Summary Report) from the NLG File System.
Everything we're talking about will be on it.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version