**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IT Incredible Technologies Video Games
IT Game CPU Just beeps 4 times and nothing
(1/2) > >>
morspeed:
IO had this game and and error came up low cpu fan speed. So I ordered the exact same fan and put it in. Went to boot and nothing. Put old fan back in and went to boot and got 4 beeps on cpu then nothing. CPU worked fine before this, not sure what would cause cpu to not boot all the sudden after a fan change. Anybody got any ideas??
qbert:
Are there any memory RAM cards on the board? Try removing and reseating them.
Slotman:
4 Beeps is a memory issue. Ive ran in to it.
Reseat the memory
morspeed:
Thanks! that did work. I don't know why I did not think of that. Now how do you ram clear the machine? I think I must have put in a different card even though it was money rain to begin with. It wants me to do a ram clear.
Slotman:

--- Quote from: morspeed on September 11, 2023, 09:56:41 AM ---Thanks! that did work. I don't know why I did not think of that. Now how do you ram clear the machine? I think I must have put in a different card even though it was money rain to begin with. It wants me to do a ram clear.

--- End quote ---

With the brainbox installed to the left of the CFast card there is a bank of dip switches.  Turn the switch closest to you on.  Basically flip it toward the cFast card.  I cant recall if it is dip 1 or dip 8.
Just know you will need a Clear Stick.  IT calls their "dongles" sticks.  Not very many of those floating out in the wild.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version