NLG Classified ads and White Sheet > NLG Classified ads and White Sheet - PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE POSTING!
Wanted Bally 5500 MPU board
(1/3) > >>
Jackpot:
HI.......
I am looking to find a working Bally 5500 MPU board for a slant top video poker game, photo's of the board I need is attached here.
Thank You
Jackpot

P.S. I don't need the tray.
Slotski:
Jackpot, I may be able to help you. I would need to test a few to find a good one.
Jackpot:

--- Quote from: Slotski on March 22, 2014, 09:13:21 PM ---Jackpot, I may be able to help you. I would need to test a few to find a good one.

--- End quote ---
Super, I hope you find one. I have the original board shown in the photo, abut after several attempts, I can't get the ram to cear, well it clears ok, but then gives a Ram clear fail code, or something like that.
Thanks
Jackpot :applause:
Slotski:
It's been a long time since I have cleared any boards. Seems like it eventually always worked. I remember something about shorting across a capacitor in the upper right area of the board. I will look for one as soon as I can. Today it's car in the driveway repair time. Struts!
rslots:
Jackpot, You may not need a new board.  Was it running ok and then you changed the battery?  When you say it cleared Ok how do you know it cleared ok? Should not get a RAM clear failure if it actually clears OK.  You problem might be it is actually not getting cleared.   What is the date on your main chips? 
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version