**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Aristocrat Video Gaming Machines

Dolphin Treasure MK5

(1/1)

fonsolewis:
I may have posted this before. Sorry if I did.

I want to know is there is a Dolphin Treasure MK5 Australian that has a Max Credit Bet of 400 credits or even 500 credit max bet.

I currently have Dolphin Treasure but at 200 max credit bet and its not getting the revenue as the other games as Queen of the Nile, etc... Currently thinking of converting the games, although I hate to because it really is a nice game.

Thanks in advance
Alfonso

buybestslots:
when you put in clear /setup chips and try to change bet it will tell you if its  ok to set it that high.  I think I played one with a 20bet per line on it  we have a load of those  but not that title we love those  games

Downunder:
Pretty sure it comes out in Australia as a 25 x 20 bet option as well. I will have a look tomorrow as I have about 3 of these in workshop.

Heihachi_73:
MK5 20 line Dolphins normally only have a 200 option with no way of changing them, as with Adonis (not sure about jackpot ones like the train etc). Your best bet would be to simply make it 2c or 5c if you want people to bet higher, although those denominations tend to piss off the average punter who sits there on 1 credit/20 lines. Queen of the Nile is exactly the same game, but with a max bet of 500 (1, 5, 10, 20, 25 x 20 lines).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version