Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff > Other Arcade and Amusement Games

nishijin pachinko

<< < (2/31) > >>

David Walz:
The wiring, power, lights, fuses are going to get a update, I am going to use a transformer built into the cabinet. Right now I am scrounging for parts. I am going to use micro switches.

David Walz:
The background will look like this when I am finished. If you compare the two you can see just how faded out the old one really is.

David Walz:
This is the old switch, fuse, light, looks like. I am working on a plan to hide the wiring, so it will look awesome.

Chris-socal:
Wow! That will be beautiful.
I made a tube key blank out of brass that fits into the round locks, I took it to a local locksmith who is into creative challenges, one of those blanks on the left. A typical locksmith will tell you it is the wrong diameter for their cutters but there are creative solutions. He was able to use his pick tool to determine the cuts. For the key on the right the locksmith had a box of miscellaneous old keys, one of them was about right. I hammered it to get the matching curve to fit into the lock. He cut it by hand to match the pins.

David Walz:
I am a master locksmith, my talent is specialized in safes and vaults with certificates, in my day I was on top, now I am semi retired due to getting old.

I started in 1978, and I am a true fabricator, when I started working on bit, and barrel keys every key was a masterpiece, it was hand cut, 90 degree cuts, level, no extra cuts, no cheating, it was a great job every time. I was able to secure a job as a contractor for Old Town in San Diego California where they have a lot of old locks from the 1800's that needed keys, service, repairs. So I was really, really, good with making keys by hand, and everyone of the bit and barrel keys are hand cut, no key machine. I have only manual key machines all of them predates 1980's, a key machine for the milled keys, a tubular key machine, a key machine from the 1940's for cutting specific flat keys with true 90 degree cuts.

Sorry for my long reply, I am passionate about my work, and being a locksmith, safe technician.  :wave:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version