**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Aristocrat Video Gaming Machines

What Memory Card works in a Lighting Cash

(1/2) > >>

Rpowell18:
i have a Viridian WS Lighting cash and i heard that it was either a cf of a cfast from different people..i know that there different kinds of cards ..Some say you can convert from cfast to cf to make it run and some say that an adapter will do the trick...There is software for cfast for the mk7 ..i am very confused ..any help will be great

rickhunter:
You can do either.  You can buy a cfast to S-ATA adapter and connect it to the SATA ports of the mpu.  You can also image the cfast card and write it back to a CF card of equal or greater size.

CFAST was meant to be used for MK8, fortunately for us most of the mk8 games will work on the vridian ws platform.  All MKVII software is in CF cards.  If it comes as a CFAST it was meant to be used on an MK8 platform (Helix cabinet).  Imaging the CFAST to a CF card will work for most games.

KAD:
Thanks Rick , I always wondered about the cards.

Kenokarz:
what cards work for the conversion from cf to compact flash? i bought some san disk 8g ultra 50s and was told there is not enough memory on the card to convert so i guess i need to know what type of card to buy the next time  was trying to convert wonder 4 wheel, so we just put it on a standard aristocrat factory  compac flash card to make it work

rickhunter:
I use 16GB sandisk plus or extremes.  The 8GB cards that Aristocrat uses for their games are slightly larger than the 8gb sandisk standard.  You can use any card that is larger than what you need, just image on top of the larger card and it will work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version