**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games
Babe Ruth themed IGT S+
(1/2) > >>
Simplify:
Hello,

Has anyone seen one of these or know anything about them?  I can't find any information on it, I just know it's an 1994 IGT S+....rethemed with the Babe Ruth stuff.

I'm doing some work for a retired baseball player and he is thinking about selling it.

Thanks!

-Shaun
Stayouttadabunker:
It's a clone of a real IGT S+ game called "Five Times Pay"...>>>

http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%205CM/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus%20-%20Five%20Times%20Pay%20(5%20Coin%20Multiplier).htm

If you closely, the glass was only made in 2003 by a company called "CMO worldwide.com" ?
Some marketing branding co. working for a group at www.BabeRuth.com
sixcardmark:
That also has a triple jackpot reel glass.
Simplify:
Got it, thanks for the info! 

I did see the name on the glass that was used for the customization.  I may contact that company to see if they have any more information in terms of origin and value. 

There is also a tag on the side that shows the  name of the store that sold it.  I will probably check with them as well.
Simplify:
Anyone have any thoughts on how to price something like this?  I think the base machine would be about $600 but I don’t know if the customization with the Babe Ruth stuff would add value….or how much if does.  Appreciate any input from the group.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version