**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games

BAD PCB Board S2000 QUESTION

(1/1)

Akriegs:
My S2000 is not working. It powers up and i get nothing on the VCD display. I remove the board and i hear the bill cycle and it says netplex is down. i but the board back in and i get nothing not even bill cycle. There is no Green Varta battery and the little battery has about 2.6 volts. I replaced the board with a know broken board and it boots up , gives the ram error , reset button 4 times and i get to hold reset 2/3 seconds. please close door. door wont close error wont go away. I know the board is bad so i know i should get this error. These are all 1952-0 1952-2 boards. i now have 3 dead 502 boards but i do have what i think is a working board. however this board is p/n 75510501 Rev A. can i put the chips into this board and try to boot? Will it break or ruin anything?

lookes:
The 501A board will work fine with your chips. If you have a multimedia (sound) board on it it will be very noisy.

Akriegs:
it appears i have 4 bad boards. the 501 did not work. I have 2 that power up and get to the closed door. I have 2 that lights turn on but no bill cycle and nothing happens. Any suggestions for the 2 that do nothing. I checked the battery and i get 2.9 out of the 3v battery. I took a know working board and placed into the broken machine. It boots all the way and spins the reels but says i am using a 9 button game. This new machine is only 5 button. So the machine i believe is good but i am trying to get one of the broken boards to work.
Thanks for post lookes. You have repaired several of my boards in the past. I think i will be shipping out a few more if you are still fixing them.

lookes:
I am still fixing them. Send them over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version