**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally EVO and EVO hybrid.

Bally Evo Playboy machine - no video signal (not Alpha)

<< < (5/5)

smashes:
Yes she is a difficult lady to get working.Ill be patient and try to get some pictures for everyone.Thanks for your response

smashes:
Ok its me again,i just picked up another evo,this one i bought for parts for the playboy evo,,but i actually got the one i bought working,its a great machine,,he sold me extra parts like the suitcase and boardmpu,,,i figured out last question it was the video card simple as that now out of right field im getting a door open main logic code up on screen,,,this has to go away before machine works,,,,ive tryed everything that i know,,might be optics,,,any ideas out there,,,is there a way to jump and delete optics and cherry switch,,thanks in advance

shortrackskater:
Since this is a different machine, please start a NEW SUBJECT. Otherwise, this conundrum will become more confusing than it already is, by having multiple machines.

Also, we've asked before - please try to write sentences with proper punctuation. You don't have to have a master's in English here, but it's difficult to read when you're using commas as commas, commas as periods and commas as question marks.
Commas are not a "universal" punctuation mark and aren't used in multiples. (,,,,,,,)

, Commas are used to indicate a pause in a sentence, or when listing things.

. Periods are used to indicate the end of a sentence.

? Question marks are used in sentences to indicate a question.

Help us help you by writing in an easy-to-understand way. :yes:

smashes:
its fixed was the mpu...................

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version