**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Konami Reel Games

Konami k2v games?

<< < (2/2)

Dvbit2017:
I have the exact same podium as in the facebook ad. Is it possible to take a picture of the inside of your machine. I want to see the mother board that was installed. I believe I get the parts to convert to the KP3, but just want to verify. I think the backplane is the same for KP3 motherboard. Several pics would be nice so I can see what I need. I don't want to spend more $$$ to get another slot

Chevellebbc:
In your case you will use the kp3 board on the top set of pins.  The lower pins are kv2 upper are kp3. You’ll see on your machine the k2v board is on the lower set. The plastic sliders (they hold the board ) will be moved up to the upper notch.  A lot of precautions are needed here.  Don’t remove the board without the power supply attached in any way and use a ground strap when working on these and Frankly all boards with ic chips.

Chevellebbc:
This is a k2v upright backplane, you’ll notice the upper pin set is not there.   The second photo shows the shit I removed to have proper cooling as the kp3 generates some serious heat.  My mod fixed that issue.

Dvbit2017:
Do you think I can get a picture of your KP3 board? Is the backplane on my podium compatible with the KP3 board? In order to convert to KP3, do I just need the entire KP3 board? I found a local guy that sells the KP3 board but missing some components that looks incomplete.

Chevellebbc:
Kp3 is on top (female Pin outs on the board). While the Kv2 has male

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version