New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: NRI G13mft, G40, G46, v²colibri, v² falcon and v² eage repair, diagnostics  (Read 4635 times)

kondy73

We use many years Coin validators controlled by a microprocessor from manufacturer NRI (Crane Co. company).
I describe diagnostic and repair of types G13mft and G40EMP manufactured from 2004 to the present day.
G13mft series is produced in various modifications, which differs from of communicating system with machine computer and mechanical design
(the direction of the entrance and exit of the coin).
The most frequent types of communication are:
- Parallel - there are 5 or 6 channels type Open Colector.
This type can be programmed to send any combination
channels (in the acceptance of the coin), and also can set the number of pulses and their length via diagnostic program.
- CCTALK bidirectional serial communication of the single wire.
- USB

G13mft parallel type

G13 USB type

These coin validators can be programmed to any type of coin or token
via update/change data block, which is supplied by the manufacturer
and these data blocks are part of the diagnostic program.
Alternatively, it is possible to teach unknown coins using the diagnostic program
or Turn on "Teach mode", which activates via dip switches (if this feature not blocked by changing the settings via diagnostic program).
Most common failures are weak luminosity infrared LEDs to measure
coin size (LS sensors), and these defects begin to appear after 3-4 years
operation.
It is because infrareds LEDs flashes nonstop during operation
coin validator and original types of LEDs are the parameters of intensity and lifetime
used so that after 3-4 years not been satisfactory.
This malfunction can be detected by the diagnostic program.

If the LS1 or LS2 have the disorder, coin validators series from the year 2004 to 2009 with microprocessor Fujitsu MB90F562B has problems with recognition of coins and thus sometimes are not all accepted.
More series from 2010 to now used microprocessor ST microelectronics
ARM STM32F102R8T6 and in case of failure of any sensor LS, coin validator 
does not accept any coins.
Repair LS sensors I solved with exchange 2pcs original infrared led to type L-934F3BT, which has higher luminosity and durability, so dust does not cause 
LS sensor error after minimum 7 years of work without clean sensors.

Sometime is also malfuntion of sensors CP3 and CP4 with prism
(CP1 and CP2) which sense the presence of not exist coins.
The diagnostic program is show follows messages:

In the event of failure CP sensors coin validator not accept coins and sends
to machine computer information that coin jams.
Repair of CP sensors I solved with exchange original infraleds to type VSMB2000X01 or
TSML1000 from manufacturer Vishay with a higher light intensity, so that dust does not cause CP sensor error even after many years of operation.

Coin validator G40 EMP is also controlled by a microprocessor and from the G13 differs dimensions and can be directed accepted coins to five directions.
There use microprocessor MC908AB32CFUE from FREESCALE with external EEPROM
memory CSI (Catalyst) 24C16WI where they are stored calibration settings.

The most common defect is the failure of sensors CP3 and CP4 for the same reason as
the types of G13 but this occurs after 2 years of operation.
The reason why the G40 CP sensors worst is that the manufacturer has used
infraled same type as the G13, but in the G40 is the distance reflects prisms
from infraled to phototransistors is bigger, so the beam of light from the infraled
is weaker via longer distance and after 2 years, along with decreasing intensity
of infraled and presence of dust going to CP sensors error.

Repair of sensors I solved exchange 2 pieces infraleds of the same type replacement as in the G13

Optical sensors for measure of coin dimensions in G40 are also used, but not worst after long operating time
because infraleds is not flashing nonstop but only at the time when the microprocessor
evaluate the coin in via electromagnetic sensors.

Diagnostic software is called "WinEmp" for Windows and need order also special cable with license card and test-stand.
http://craneps.com.athens.netro42.com/en/products/view/114/Win+EMP%C2%AE
After contacting the manufacturer or authorized service of these validators you can order. Of course, if you are not authorized service, you only get a limited license with which it can be solved in G13mft:
- all sensors error detection
- test solenoid selector and parallel channels
- check datablock type, date of manufacture, last adjust, firmware version and crc
- if not use safety locking, then you use also edit coins validations, use teach mode, valid signals edit etc.
In G40EMP:
- CP sensors error detection
- test solenoid selectors
- check datablock type, date of manufacture, last adjust, firmware version and crc
- if not use safety locking, then you use also edit coins validations, use teach mode, valid signals edit etc.
If you have a full licensed card, then you can use all the features WinEmp + which are to the above:
- activation and deactivation safety locking
- flash any datablock
- backup any validator setings and datablock to PC
- flash duplicate settings and datablock to another piece of same type validator
- support all validators settings, all sensors and all types of validators versions.

Who is interested in hacked lincense cards with full privileges to all types of NRI coin validators, I can produce an unlimited number of cards or make upgrades to your card.

New information about coin validators products from company NRI - Crane co. today CPI.
The replacement of G-13mft is model v² falcon, and G-40/G-46 is v² eage.
Both of these new types use the same interface to connect to a PC with the same (cracked) license card from me (with full privileges) for writing any coin datablocks in the world, VDAI, ACMI and coin validator cloning.
Difference is only a new PC software called "Heartbeat".
Because the old software WinEMP for G-13mft, G-40/G-46, v²colibri and other called WinEMP doesn't recognize these new models.
If you need this new software, contact me.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 11:25:18 AM by kondy73 »

Offline Marian40

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Marian40 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Hi, where can i find the Heartbeat software? I ask because the Nri dealer refused to sell it to me!

Offline leroy

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • leroy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Hi kondy73 ,

i have interess for the Programmer.Can you send me details.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal