**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games
S2000 after acting weird after using keychip
(1/3) > >>
Newbooty:
hello,

So tonight I tried to use a keychip 00017 that I bought from of ebay to change the payout on a 501 board. This is a triple-triple diamond 3 reel. The first attempt said access to the keychip failed.  The second time I had access to the menu, but I had no access to menu number 7.1.2. The only option was the denomination setup.  So i thought I am going to just put reboot the machine and post on the Forum.

The machine rebooted and immediately spun the wheels and paid out about 6 coins.  Now when I put 3 coins in the reels automatically start.   The bet 1 credit is not available at all when putting coins in.  If I win credits then everything works normally, until I have to put quarters in.  Also weird is that the Play Max credits do not light after putting 3 coins in. The wheels just spin.

Thanks for your help
Newbooty:
I just put a $20 through the bill validator.  It spun once and used 3 credits.  All buttons are working as they should as long as there is credit on the credit meter.  Now here is the kicker.  I put 3 coins in with the credits from the $20 still showing on the credits. When I drop the 3rd coin the reels spin.
sixcardmark:
Try using either a key 31 or 45.  Key 17 is for game king.
lookes:
Remember you can't have any credits on the machine when key chipping. Key 45 would be your best bet.
Newbooty:
The machine had no credits.  Do you think using the 17 keychip could cause this behavior?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version