New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Need help with clear chip  (Read 3305 times)

Offline BKOCH

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • BKOCH New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Need help with clear chip
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2019, 08:39:46 AM »

ok just cleared and keyed again here is the buttons I pressed and option for available for change,

key (7) key1(7.1)game select(7.1.2) options to change  game #1 LS01690  %98
                                                                                        game #2 LS01689  %97
                                                                                        game #3 LS01688  %96

and so on till it hits                                                          game #10 LS1681 %84

the only I option I have is to pick the pay out for one game. I can choose 1 of ten payouts and save(exit)

any ideas why this is happening?

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2019, 08:58:32 AM »
On that screen are there three other lines under that that say disabled?
If there are three additional lines press the service button a cursor will show for each line. Hit the service button again the cursor will move down again. To change the line from disabled to a payout % press the cash out button to scroll through.
You do not have to clear just key.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline BKOCH

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2019, 09:21:06 AM »
Here is the screen 7.1.2

Offline BKOCH

• NLG
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2019, 09:45:05 AM »
Is it posable an I/O card is gone bad and the netplex is not seeing the muti denomination pad?

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2019, 10:50:40 AM »
That is a single denomination screen.
You mentioned something about choosing the control panel 5-5-2 or 6-6-3. This should have auto selected to 6-6-3. Possibly try to auto find Netplex devices again.
How about a few pictures of 7.1.1.3 and 4 screens.
Pictures help a lot.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline BKOCH

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2019, 11:28:47 AM »
I don't have 3 or 4

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2019, 11:56:17 AM »
Show the graphic on the top box

Offline BKOCH

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2019, 12:16:39 PM »
here is the top box there is no 3 or 4

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2019, 12:44:41 PM »
It doesn't appear to be seeing the touch panel.
Is it set to 6-6-3 display?
You went from a 500 series board to a 1270 is that correct?
Note I will probably move this thread to the Reel Touch topic as this is a Reel Touch issue not a S2000 issue and I don't want folks to get confused.
Also as much as I don't believe this is the issue please list the SB, SG and VS chips you are using.  Also I hope you also added a DSP chip when you went to the 1270.

Offline BKOCH

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2019, 12:55:29 PM »
Ok sorry for posting it in the wrong spot, SB 000523, SG 000536, VS 009GX0, DSPL0002
And yes I changed boards. The first one I tried did not work at all the second 1270 worked but It seems to only have a single denomination, When fully programed the game works and plays fine.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 01:29:42 PM by BKOCH »

Offline BKOCH

• NLG
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2019, 02:12:04 PM »
This is what I was thinking last night, i just could not find the computer files that gave me the right version chip for this machine. What's surprising is this version chip is what I used on the old board with no trouble for years. Anyway I have two chips already burned. VS011GX1 and one that says (internal use only). i'll give these chips a try and let you know my progress. :yes:

Offline BKOCH

• NLG
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2019, 02:28:32 PM »
Well, no such luck today, Now when I go to game select it won't let me in at all and the denomination reads accounting. any suggestions?

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2019, 02:41:38 PM »
When it goes to accounting set the value to .01 and save. You may have to set the machine type also. If you can't set the accounting you will have to clear the machine.
Reboot and let it come up.
Should work single denomination.
Then key the machine and set the 4 game selects to the denomination and % pay back you want. Save then set 7.1.1.3 and 4 and you should be good to go.

Offline BKOCH

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2019, 08:18:01 AM »
Found the problem, bad door I/O card.

After many attempts at clearing, keying and setting up the machine with different VS chips I found the original VS chip was the only one that would allow the game to boot.

I went into the input test screen and found the machine was seeing 2 inputs at the same time from the touch screen, my assumption was that the Netplex saw this and reverted to single game mode, replaced the I/O in the door and BOOOM multi game play again.

One almost done 9 to go!!!!

Speaking of "almost done". How can i update the bill validator to read modern currency? is it posable to flash the BV with new software?

Thank you so much for helping get this going
Blake

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2019, 08:50:08 AM »
Which BV to you have?  JCM come flash or eprom versions, MEI is all flash I think.  Look on bottom of transport on WBA's to see if there is a removable prom.

Offline BKOCH

• NLG
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2019, 09:58:48 AM »
Its a WBA 12 SS it does not have a removable eprom.

A new problem the machine cashes out after 1000 credits and It's gone back to single denomination. I tried a clear and key and its right back where I started.

Offline BKOCH

• NLG
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2019, 10:20:44 AM »
Is it possible the base chip tor game chips are damaged? I have new chips but still can't find the computer i that had all my gam files on. if someone could pm or call me 818 437 5801 if they have the files for SG536 and SB523 thanks

Offline BKOCH

• NLG
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2019, 12:37:46 PM »
Complete success. The game is now working as expected. GX11 VS chip fixed it. still need to update the BV thought.

Thank you so much.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2019, 06:45:07 PM »
Credit for this one goes to RB regarding the VS chip. I’m still having trouble with the machine even working with a 009 VS in the first place.
I’m going to mark this one solved. Please post in the wtb regarding the flash upgrade to your BV. RB may even to do that for you also.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal