New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: SB / Chipset for different Reel touch maschines  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Tom1969

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Tom1969 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
SB / Chipset for different Reel touch maschines
« on: August 26, 2021, 11:20:44 PM »
Hi,

after bringing my frog back to live (with your great support) there is a possibility to get further maschines… All off them have missing Base and Game Chips…

They use all the same ATA 20ö45 and same VS VS011IX1.Also all of them are BIOS 2

Here’s an overview and my estimation for the SB Chips….

According PS the Gamechip SG000503 which I use in my Frog  should work in all off them due to the fact that the ATA is also the same which I use…

Lines.           Max Bet.      BGM.                  SB estimation

Bucks Ahoi                          9                    45             ?                     SB000566
Denver Duck.                     15.                  75.            ?                     SB000523
Flip Flop.                            9.                    90.            ?                     SB000538
LuckyLobster.                      15.                  75.            20003.            SB000565
Tabasco.                             12                   60.            20005.            SB000564

Would be great if you could confirm my estimation or add your hints for the right configuration….

Thanks already upfront for all your highly appreciated feedback

Tom

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: SB / Chipset for different Reel touch maschines
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 05:16:08 AM »
Not exactly sure what you are trying to do.
The hard drive is different for each machine theme.  The BGM file on the drive controls the specific game.
The hard drive and the SB, SG, VS must match.
You would not be able to use your 503 in any other machine than a Frog with a Frog hard drive installed.
If you are talking about other complete machines then I would suggest confirming the top box completely boots to "initializing".
Remember the weak spot in these machines is the harddrive and the top box. I would confirm that they work before you buy.
Also did you confirm the the ATA and RFA are the same as yours and are the ones loaded in the harddrives in the other machines?
This gets very complicated very quickly. Because the PS does not take everything into account. I must know what ATA, RFA, and BGM is physically on each before I could make a recommendation.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Tom1969

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 09:41:09 AM »
Sorry maybe I was not clear enough…

All topboxes boot until initialization and are all BIOS 2 Versions….

On all the boards (all are with enhanced memory board) missing the SB Chip and the Game Chips.

Lines.           Max Bet.      BGM.             ATA.                RFA.         VS

Bucks Ahoi                          9                    45             ?                20045               ?             VS011IX1
Denver Duck.                     15.                  75.            20207         20045               ?             VS011IX1
Flip Flop.                            9.                    90.            ?                20045               ?             VS011IX1             
LuckyLobster.                      15.                  75.            20267        20045          20003           VS011IX1
Tabasco.                             12                   60.            20005        20045          20005           VS011IX1

Now I’m looking for the best SB and Gamechips for each Machine…

Thanks already upfront for any advice…

Tom

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 03:08:39 PM »
Something is not correct you show Larry using BGM20267 but that is a Bucks Ahoy BGM.

I need really clear information on what you show in each top box otherwise it will be just a guess on my part.

For Duck you can try SB000523,  SG000310, VS011iX1
And for Tabasco try SB000511, SG000239, VS009iX0

These are guesses. Need more information like BGMs for Bucks, Lobster, and Flip
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Tom1969

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 11:00:49 AM »
Hello Rich,

Thank you for the first hints..

Try to find the BGM‘s.. Maybe I can find some hints on the HDD…

I will try the other setups

Keep you posted

Tom

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal