Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff > Pinball Games

Chicago coin Cinema pinball help

(1/3) > >>

DavidLee:
Got this Cinema pinball machine that has been sitting for 10 years.
Has a couple of issues. Of course it won’t reset, but I’m working around that by manually resetting the machine. One problem is in the 1st player score reels. Reel 3 the coil is getting constant power, but it will advance when 100 points is tripped on the play field and continues to get power.
Next a minor issue. The wire armature for the return ball kicker switch was laying in the machine.
Would like to have a clear photo of how it suppose to be in place.
Posting photo of this machines ball kicker switch next post.

DavidLee:
Photo of underside of the return ball metal trough and switch minus the wire.

DavidLee:
Okay, installed the trip wire for the ball return.
Still looking for the problem that keeps the 1000 - 9000 coil energized.

DavidLee:
Fixed the 1000-9000 coil problem. It was a 1000 point switch, somehow, the contacts metal travel limiter was bent holding the switch closed.
Cleaned # 9 contacts on one score reel, now the machine is playable, but still has a few issues.

joeisuzu:
I just picked up a 1975 Red Baron pinball machine by Chicago Coin. I have the same issue of the machine not resetting, because the score wheel on player 1 (the 100point wheel) isn't turning well. I manually rotated the wheel and was able to reset the machine, but the next game, the same thing happened and I wasn't able to get it to reset. The scoring wheel shows all zeros, but when I power on the machine it momentarily tries to boot and immediately shuts down.

Do you think I should take that scoring wheel out and clean it up?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version