**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker

SOS! My Fortune "21" Just Stopped Working! Help Please

(1/3) > >>

RiseLikeRa:
If it ain't one thing its another...  After playing about 100 hands of 21 and taking a 2 hour break with no problem.  I did some external cleaning and lubricated the bar that lock the door to the cabinet. 

When I turned that machine back on OMG!!!  I got a screen with almost every message that the game has written across the screen in red Picture #1.  When I hit the resest I got screen#2  Coins go into the hopper but do not register.  I was just getting the thing to where I wanted it.

ANY suggestions would be appreciated.  Should I remove that main board and send it out?  Who do I send it to?  I cant tell you how depressed I am over this.  Did I pay an arm, leg and an eye for a 200 pound clothes hanger?

Thanks for the help
Ra

RiseLikeRa:
I don't know how or why but after sitting over night and offering up some prayer those crazy messages on the screen have gone away.  Thank you God.

Ra

keystone9:
Reseat the chips. Bill.

RiseLikeRa:
Thank you again Bill.  I owe you lunch with my next visit.   I will work with the chips as you  have instructed.

Ra

shortrackskater:
Yes... re-seat the chips...especially the two at location C5 and  C7. Mine were causing blocks of color to just go white, black or just be a "block of nothing." And... note the three potentiometersin the back (around G, H 8 marked BL GN RD. Those get dirty and can mess with your colors. If you clean them, mark the setting on each one with white out or a fine point marker. Otherwise, your colors will be messed up. I discovered this as a result of your post asking for help on your machine winning too much. When I pulled out my board to look for a DIP switch (that doesn't exist), I noticed those pots for the first time! I cleaned them, put the MPU back in, fired the machine up and got missing colors back! Now it looks great. I thought it was just a problem with the monitor, but it was just dirty contacts. I'm posting your own picture here so you can see the numbered and lettered rows that show chip locations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version