**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S3000 Reel Games

S2000? Nah, S3000 please

(1/5) > >>

buzzarama:
Got to take a look at the S3000's at G2E and let me tell us, they at pretty snazzy.
IGT/GTECH (combined they will be "NEWCO") Is bringing over 20 classic titles and developing 40 more for the S3000's.

All the led's throughout the machine (s) react to bass lines in music. Pretty cool when you see the whole bank dancing to Megan Trainors "All about that bass"

They have AVP 4.0 brainboxes, JCM iNcision b/a's and GenIII Evolution printers. The 3 reel version has 4"reels and feature led brightening and dimming for players.

I have a short video of the led's dancing, have to wait until i get home to post it.

777sizzler:
David,  Thanks for the post.  I also recently seen one of these and did not have to go to vegas to see it.  Give me a year.............  :cool_thumb_up: .

buzzarama:
We are working up a PO for 8 of them commercially so I will get to play around with them. IGT will stop supporting the S2000 in March 2015.

777sizzler:
They are just over-glamorfied s-avps with lots of bling bling drapped on them.  I seen the guts as well. These will be cool.

buzzarama:
Agreed,  much simpler inside though ( I added a pic of the innards). Brand spanking new with a game priced at $15K is better than an SAVP though. I can put my classics on these and use my SAVP's for premium stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version