**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games

IGT Pink panther

(1/24) > >>

filounet:
Hello,

I just bought an IGT the Pink Panther slot.
Model number 96433600 is written on the identification plate.

I have had and repaired many electromechanical or electronic e-series machines from Bally, but never any IGT and none as recent as this one either.

The machine turns on and nothing happens when I try to put a token in the coin comparator, I noticed on the card that there are two piles present, a green one of 3.6v which announces 3.8 v and another plate which is 0.8v for 3v.
The screen on the top of the machine is not functional either, nor do I know how this part of the machine opens.

Can you tell me what I need to do first to test and restart this machine?

Any advice will be welcome because I am new to this type of machine
Protect yourself well

filounet:
I changed the 3v battery but still nothing at the level of the machine, here are some pictures of the slot, thank you for your precious advice
Does anyone have the same machine to make sure I am not missing anything on the CPU?

Stayouttadabunker:
Open the door, turn OFF the power switch.

Lift up slightly on the chrome player tracking plate from the bottom slot above the door.

Once you get the chrome plate off, gently lift up on the glass and it will come up above the metal tabs holding the glass in place....be careful here.

There is a knob on the left side of the LCD display.

Pull out and the LCD will swing out towards you.

Take a photo of the harnesses connecting to it from the back wall inside the topbox to the LCD.

We will be able to get your machine running.

Right now it looks like you don't have anything on the reel glass blue VFD display panel showing anything.

filounet:
Thank you for your feedback and your time, here are the pictures
Protect yourself and your loved ones well

filounet:
The continuation and end thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine