Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > JCM WBA 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22, and 23 Bill Validators

UBA 14 Bill Validator Tilt

(1/5) > >>

igt66:
I have a UBA 14 SS Bill Validator installed in and IGT AVP. It was powered off for quite some time. Now upon power up, it cycles the bill validator several times and than the Following Message "Device Offiline - Bill Validator Tilt - Program Signature Not Returned".
I have attempted cleaning both the head and cash can with a dry towel and compressed air.
I do not have a spare cash can to try so I am wondering what my next steps should be.
Is it worth purchasing a cash can or anything else to attempt.

Thanks for your help,
Steve

a69mopar:
The serial cable that goes from the mpu to the backplane may be loose. This wouldn't apply if your uba is flashed as id028/usb What model is your machine. Picture?

igt66:
It is flashed as an ID-028 and it is USB connected. i have tried moving the USB cable to another port but that did not help. It is an IVP Generation 2 cabinet running an AVP 3.0 CPU
What would you like a picture of?

Thanks for the help,
Steve

a69mopar:
No pictures needed,  you answered well. My thoughts would be an issue with the validator itself,  but hopefully someone else here has a better response.

Thanks,
Wayne

igt66:
Thanks for your help, I guess the next step is purchase a replacement on the Classifieds.

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version