**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Atronic Games

Atronic Harmony, needs new CMOS battery?

<< < (2/3) > >>

sandelslover:

--- Quote from: idesign on February 25, 2024, 08:10:09 AM ---From the manual for Alink set up of progressives

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the help, do you happen to know if the progressive jackpot games are limited or does every game have it? The game inside is Princess of the Amazon. I have attached the pictures.

idesign:
Not a ll gmaes are progressive and all that is needed is the clear chip(s) to set it up.

In the pic of the machine, I'm curious about the top part.  It looks like just glass in there and not a video image.  Is that correct?

Also, that pic of the main board shows game chips for Game of Life - Getting Paid, is that the bought that was i n that machine?

sandelslover:

--- Quote from: idesign on February 26, 2024, 07:01:05 AM ---Not a ll gmaes are progressive and all that is needed is the clear chip(s) to set it up.

In the pic of the machine, I'm curious about the top part.  It looks like just glass in there and not a video image.  Is that correct?

Also, that pic of the main board shows game chips for Game of Life - Getting Paid, is that the bought that was i n that machine?

--- End quote ---

Okay, there is indeed no display on top. It's glass or acrylic glass. And sorry no, my fault, the first picture is from the internet, but the batteries are placed in the same way! The machine had Princess of the Amazon chips in it, I didn't check the CD tray, but the CD is probably there.

idesign:

--- Quote from: sandelslover on February 27, 2024, 09:51:48 AM ---
Okay, there is indeed no display on top. It's glass or acrylic glass. And sorry no, my fault, the first picture is from the internet, but the batteries are placed in the same way! The machine had Princess of the Amazon chips in it, I didn't check the CD tray, but the CD is probably there.

--- End quote ---

OK, since there is no display in the top the machine will be limited to simple games that are not progressive.

Resetting that machine should be pretty simple then.  It probably does not have a comm board since no progressive.  Just the RAM clear is required.  Change the battery out and you should be good to go

sandelslover:

--- Quote from: idesign on February 27, 2024, 10:02:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: sandelslover on February 27, 2024, 09:51:48 AM ---

--- End quote ---

OK, since there is no display in the top the machine will be limited to simple games that are not progressive.

Resetting that machine should be pretty simple then.  It probably does not have a comm board since no progressive.  Just the RAM clear is required.  Change the battery out and you should be good to go

--- End quote ---
That's nice to hear, thank you, but I assume that Ebay chips are still needed, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version