New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Q&A Thread  (Read 30533 times)

Offline channelmaniac

• Surface mount soldering geek
  • Global NLG Site Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Few things are better than fixing an old game...
    • Arcadecomponents.com - Looking for hard to find chips?
Re: Q&A Thread
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2018, 03:55:48 PM »
Ah, OK, it's not a game I work on, sorry. I work on arcade games.
I have too many hobbies! Electronics, gunsmithing, Miatas, arcade games, metal detecting, etc...

http://www.arcadecomponents.com

Offline ErickGzz

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • ErickGzz New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2018, 10:57:01 AM »
Hi, I need help, somebody can tell me where repair my neogeo  4 slots pcb, have  video ram error
Tahnkyou in advance

Offline channelmaniac

• channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!channelmaniac Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2018, 02:53:58 PM »
Hi EG,

I can help with that, but right now I'm still a couple of months away from taking on any more mail-in repairs.
I have too many hobbies! Electronics, gunsmithing, Miatas, arcade games, metal detecting, etc...

Offline ErickGzz

• ErickGzz New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2018, 10:48:08 PM »
Hi EG,

I can help with that, but right now I'm still a couple of months away from taking on any more mail-in repairs.

.Thank you very much for answering, I will wait for your availability, when you can receive and repair the pcb to send it to you, again thank you very much.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 05:10:17 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline video guy

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • video guy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Konami Games
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2019, 07:05:09 AM »
Hi, hoping for some help with Konami Kv 2  Mayan Chief game getting a message at top of screen "this Message have not been registered yet" on play screen , game works fine. I'm also looking for a manual for the same, thx if anyone help!

Offline channelmaniac

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2019, 02:48:24 PM »
I work on video arcade games, older game consoles for home, and older home computers. You'll need to ask about this one over on another section of the forum since it's a gambling machine.

Offline krewkid12

• krewkid12 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2022, 11:40:38 AM »
I have a UMK3 pcb and it has no audio/no video. Only one led is lit on the board when plugged up. My monitor is a know working monitor because I can plug my MK1 pcb back up and it works fine. My power supply settings are 5v exactly on the +5, 11.97v on the 12v, and for some reason my -5 is -3.87. Any help would be appreciated!

Offline channelmaniac

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2022, 10:33:02 PM »
Change the battery. On those PCBs, if the battery is dead it won't boot. Sometimes touching the battery with your finger or a multimeter probe will spring the board back to life when the battery is dead.

As for the -5, UMK3 doesn't use it and neither does MK1. If you have a game that does, replace the power supply.

Offline krewkid12

• krewkid12 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2022, 02:18:24 PM »
I changed the cmos battery and now I have 2 led's lit on the board but still no audio, no video, and no "gong".

Offline channelmaniac

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2022, 11:19:23 PM »
At this point it will need servicing. Most likely a dead custom IC, unfortunately if that's the case I don't have any spare parts at the moment.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal