TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Bettor Slots TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out

igt avp tito or printer problem?

(1/5) > >>

bobber:
hello, i purchased a slot machine and i cannot get the bill validator to accept tickets,it will accept bills,but also when you hit cash out it says call attendant,hand pay out only,we purchased the machine from a company and it showed it working,unfortanely had some issues with the builder on the first machine so when we got the second machine and we having problems again the builder wont respond to our questions with the machine,thanks

rickhunter:
Does the machine have a Tito board installed?  Sounds like it is not validating the tickets, that is why it goes to hand pay.

bobber:
yes it has the tito board installed, i am assuming the guy that built the machine left it all hooked up,we had a little trouble with his work

gameking6:
The hand pay issue sounds like a setting. I'm not sure where that would be on your machine since I'm not familiar with it. As far as the TITO issue goes, I don't know anything about the Gen2 DBV but, have you tried feeding the ticket in multiple time in a row? The reason I ask is I have a game king that would take bills 100% of the time but with a ticket it would take several tries to accept since tickets are more complicated to read. I tried calibrating the DBV and it improved slightly but not to a satisfactory level I then replaced the head on the unit and it solved the problem.
Good Luck

rickhunter:
I would check the connection on the other side of the serial cable coming out of the tito board (the usb is only for power).  I also sure hope that the board is not on top of metal without some sort of insulation under the board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version