New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: I'm stumped... King's Crown  (Read 1493 times)

Offline rcoonjr

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • rcoonjr New User has no influence.
  • NLG
I'm stumped... King's Crown
« on: March 25, 2023, 02:56:51 PM »
I had my King's Crown in storage for about 2 1/2 years... worked great before I stored it for my move between houses.  Get it to new house yesterday.  I noticed the cr2477n battery was bad as well as the back plane 2032 was dead.   replaced both with new batteries this morning.   I ran the 336 clear card.   Boots up and doesn't get to the game and says "Fatal fault... Authentication of game flash failed: 8."

I'm at a loss.  I'm suspecting my cf is corrupted.  unless I'm missing something. 
Any help is appreciated.   Trying to get the wife's game back up and running.

Offline coolwavepic

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
Re: I'm stumped... King's Crown
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2023, 03:02:07 PM »
Your game card is corrupt.

Just to verify, your OS is on the top and the game card on the bottom?

Also double check that your MPU is pushed in all the way since you moved it. Sometimes it comes loose during a move. Just some tips to double check but your game card is corrupt.
-------
Charles

Offline rcoonjr

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2023, 03:06:42 PM »
Yep.  OS is on top and game software card is on bottom. I just gotta find a game card or somone who has an image.

Offline rcoonjr

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2023, 06:18:26 PM »
I was able to get a card image that boots and was given a no limit jurisdiction chip.  I've cleared the eeprom/nvram with the 336 clear card flash.  game boots and I keep getting a eeprom fault machine id mismatch.  I'm at a loss now.. as I've never encountered this error before.   Any help is appreciated.

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2023, 07:24:51 PM »
When you performed the clear, did it show all 3 as completed?  It may seem like a silly question,  but I had someone that turned it off before all 3 cleared, and your error shows clear not completed.

Thanks,
Wayne

Offline rcoonjr

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2023, 08:11:01 PM »
Yep  all three complete.  I've done it multiple times just to make sure.  This has me pulling hair out.  I'm almost thinking its a computer issue.  Or even rarely backplane ?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2023, 11:34:13 AM »
What happens if you put back the old jurisdictional chip?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline rcoonjr

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2023, 07:08:10 PM »
Same error code...same issues.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2023, 07:26:15 PM »
I was able to get a card image that boots and was given a no limit jurisdiction chip.  I've cleared the eeprom/nvram with the 336 clear card flash.  game boots and I keep getting a eeprom fault machine id mismatch.  I'm at a loss now.. as I've never encountered this error before.   Any help is appreciated.
Did you mean a 335 clear card?

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 404
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2023, 08:26:29 AM »
Is there an EEPROM chip on your backplane?
It sounds like your clear card won't erase it.
Maybe it got zapped somehow?
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline rcoonjr

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2023, 08:29:15 AM »
I bought a new backplane and it does the same thing.  My buddy brought a known working alpha cpu over too we tried that with the same results.  I'm now thinking bad image of a clear chip (335.... I donno why I keep calling it a 336. bad habit)   I'm in search of the alpha os and working clear chip image for this machine. Thanks for everyones input.

Offline rcoonjr

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2023, 02:49:39 PM »
Different CPU,  Different backplane,  I'm thinking this is a software issue.  Only thing I have noticed is it keep saying door "V" open.  I have no bill validator.  The machine was setup on credit button.  Not sure.  Is there a way to bypass bill validator door on the backplane?

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2023, 03:36:31 PM »
Setup machine: NO BV then you will not get the open door V.

Or look for a 4 pin harness around the bv area and jump the 2 wires.

Offline rcoonjr

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2023, 05:03:48 PM »
Thats the problem. I cannot get past the two errors I've posted pictures of in this thread.   I'm thinking I got a bad copy or image of the kings crown flash image. 

Offline coolwavepic

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2023, 05:54:14 PM »
Have you tried a different game to install? Also make sure your MPU is pushed in all the way and cleared. Try a different game and see if it loads. That way you can rule  out your game card is corrupt.
-------
Charles

Offline rcoonjr

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2023, 05:59:58 PM »
I only have one game.  Does anyone have something I can try.  golden wheel is similar game. 

Offline a69mopar

• a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2023, 06:10:24 PM »
Can you take a picture of the clear screen once you complete the clear. It actually sounds like it's either not completely clearing, or a battery or socket is bad which is allowing the ram to become corrupt.  Using the other backplane and cpu should have corrected this though.   You could also try your cards in your friends machine.

Thanks,
Wayne

Offline rcoonjr

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2023, 06:21:16 PM »
My friend sold his off awhile ago.. gave me all the extra parts cpus etc.  the error message is the eeprom fault.  It keeps telling me to clear the nvram and eeprom.  whines about a machine ID mismatch.   As I posted the picture of this above in the thread.  This error will not go away.  I've never had a machine be so stubborn.  its about to find a landfill soon.

Offline a69mopar

• NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2023, 07:16:20 PM »
I was referring to the ram clear screen where it shows the jurisdiction at the top, and tells you to turn the reset key. After the three have cleared, snap a pic.  I have seen where one didn't complete correctly before.
I'll be setting a machine up tomorrow and will snap a pic also. We understand your frustration.  Some strange situations pop up with these machines from time to time.

Thanks,
Wayne

Offline rcoonjr

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2023, 07:28:10 PM »
Just cleared it just now again.. here is what we got.  excuse the light.. had to adjust the screen settings.. was hanging off the edge... and auto config doesn't do much until its in a graphic mode.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal