**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S2000 and Vision Games

S2000 Display Question

(1/2) > >>

TheEyeInTheSky:
On the front display underneath the 1st reel... the display literally just animates/alternates between 2 pieces of text. They are "Insert Coin" and "Play 2 Credits". Is there any way to change this so that it displays the typical screen that says the cash in the top left, credit value in the top right, and Play 2 Credits or whatever underneath?

Right now there's no way to read exactly how much cash the player has in the machine... besides doing the math in your head and multiplying the # of credits you have in the machine times the credit value (in my case a fixed $50).

RB:
Use a multi denom version chip (VS011GX1 or jurisdictional equivalent). Check the PSR for your SG chips. Some older ones will not be compatible.

TheEyeInTheSky:
The accounting denomination / credit value has to stay fixed at $50. The paytable and bonus payouts are based on a fixed $50 credit value. Attached is a photo of the board.

RB:
SG000535 is compatible with MD version chip. Just set up the accounting denom and one player denom at $50. Leave player denom 2, 3 & 4 disabled. Single denom chips do not have an accounting denom.

TheEyeInTheSky:
I'm assuming the display in my photos is the VFD, correct?
I see in the document that VS011GX1 is listed, but the VS009SX0 chip that's on my board is not listed.
Are you saying that if I source a VS011GX1 chip... I replace the VS009SX0 chip with it... and then make those changes?
How does the chip affect the display to make it appear how I want it to?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version