**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)
IGT AVP 2.0 Game King faults and other problems
(1/1)
JustinTime:
Hello all,

I have a IGT AVP 2.0 in storage for about 5 years. I pulled it out, replaced all the batteries, used eKey 7, but I can't get the game to play. It says the license is invalid, I think I need to reset the time as I have the license dongle.

Otherwise, though, the "coin door" i/o diagnostic constantly switches between 1 and 0. I have coin mechanism disabled. I am sure the switch or jumper is making an intermittent connection somewhere. When I go into diag there are no pending tilts but this is what's on the screen and it won't play. See attached.

If there is someone I can call and talk to for help I'd be happy to pay for advice.

Retro tech repair:
I don’t know much about the 2.0 brain boxes but i do have family 14 2.0 show boots if it’s running family 14 software.
Tilt:
In your photo the machine is showing the main door is open.  The logic and bill validator doors were open, but then closed.
JustinTime:
The photo was taken with the door closed. Does this mean there is a door closure sensor fault? How can I "jump" it out? Second, how do I clear the BV and logic door open closure messages?

Here are some more pictures.

Many thanks for your help!
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version