New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Sircoma 705 Jokers Wild Video Poker Machine Info/Help???  (Read 2499 times)

Offline BrahmanBob

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • BrahmanBob New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Sircoma 705 Jokers Wild Video Poker Machine Info/Help???
« on: September 23, 2018, 11:09:20 PM »
I've had this machine for about 20 years & recently decided to search for more info on it, but other than learning it's an early Sircoma variant, I haven't had much luck...if anyone would be able to share some knowledge about this machine, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Bob

If this is in the wrong place, I'm sorry...seemed like the only sircoma area to pos :mail_2:

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: Sircoma 705 Jokers Wild Video Poker Machine Info/Help???
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 07:26:47 AM »
Welcome to NLG!  :wave: :waving_flag:

I think you posted in the right part of the forum but if not we can get it moved, don't worry about that. We have some folks here that are familiar with the older machines like yours. From what I understand Sircoma was the forerunner company to IGT and this was one of their machines they made.

Does your machine work ok? What questions do you have about it?

One way to learn a lot about it is to read thru the various discussions that have been posted in this forum:

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?board=65.0
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 07:44:45 AM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline RiseLikeRa

• Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 03:51:16 PM »
Bob:

The game that you have was my first Fortune Coin Company-SIRCOMA-IGT machine.  I am hooked now and I have 4 of them.  Do you have any questions?  I will try to help.  I sold mine about 5 years ago now.

BTW  welcome to the best group of coin-op lovers on earth!

Ra

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 304
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 06:04:30 PM »
First Fortune Coin, then Si Redd bought the company and it was re-named Sircoma and later re-named IGT.
I worked there, helped design the Fortune 1 board, now run a shop that has parts and a tester to keep the boards running.
There are plenty of Fortune 1 lovers on this forum that will be pleased to help you out, ask away, don't be shy, and welcome to NLG!

Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline RiseLikeRa

• Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 07:31:32 AM »
Bob:

Now you have the big Gun in Badbaud standing by to help you.  EVERY Fortune 1 that I own started out by me sending him my motherboard for a complete once over.  Some of the best money that I have ever spent.

My advice is free and worth every penny

Ra

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal