**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally EVO and EVO hybrid.

Bally EVO with issues.

<< < (2/2)

shortrackskater:

--- Quote from: cmclvnv on March 18, 2021, 07:38:25 AM ---This should help you out: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bally-Take-it-or-Leave-it-Slot-Machine-Glass-2pc-w-Software-CD-FREE-SHIP-Y-5/284138695592?hash=item4227fc6ba8:g:PnsAAOSw9-JeOdkv

--- End quote ---

I'd get this!! Maybe make an offer? Message the seller first for shipping costs though. Thanks cmclvnv for finding this! If I had my EVO, I'd get it.
For Slotman69, please post photos of your machine, one outside and one with the door open.

Slotman69:
Great, thanks. Will check the shipping costs from Vegas to Italy as seems quite low. Also another question, would sourcing additional discs only allow me to change the game theme or do I need another eeprom? I was thinking maybe I could source Generic "Bally" glasses and then build up game library....thoughts?

Photos attached

Slotman69:
UPDATE: I bought 2 game kits with CD ,finally arrived in Europe from the US and cost me a small fortune in shipping and duties!!

The game now goes into the set-up menu but there is no game. I suspect the eeproms were not "Take It or Leave it"

I did post these eeprom versions earlier in the thread and said I suspect maybe the label on the MPU could have been wrong but had no way to check

Any idea where I can get the main eeproms for "Take it or Leave it" or "Blazing 7's"...or both?

tjlee:
He needs personality eproms for these games. Take It is V7PY46178702-00.  Blazing 7s is V7PY45498702-00.  I hope this helps

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version