Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > Printers - ALL

Printer S2000 help please

(1/1)

jonbbrew:
Installed a printer into my S2000. Can print a test ticket with customization no problem. But won’t give option to print out credits when cashing out. Trying to get this figured out before I add Tito.

When I solve this and add Tito successfully I want to them set up for split pay. Like $5 in coin then the rest in ticket.

But need to get printer working first. Thanks.

rickhunter:
Follow the instructions shown on one of the many videos for setting up TITO on an s2000, just select standard validation instead of system.  The game will print a ticket, but it won't accept it back.  When you get your TITO, just change it to system.  The tickets printed while in standard mode will be useless other than souvenirs.  The ones printed with the TITO system can be re-used over and over until they fade out and the validator can no longer read the bar code.

jonbbrew:
OK I will try that. I do have a Tito and try to install that many times and it still wouldn’t work. Someone suggested that I remove the Tito and just work on getting the printer going first so that’s what I’m trying to do.

jonbbrew:
I found a post from Stayouttadabunker that stated to turn off handpay validation and that worked for me. Thanks..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version