**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Universal Reel/Video Games

universal slot machine jam

<< < (2/6) > >>

Pitts256:

The battery is the blue cylinder soldered to the board (yellow arrow in photo). So if the machine has been down for awhile the battery is probably dead. It may or may not take a charge, you can leave the machine on for several hours to recharge the battery. When battery has enough voltage stored the yellow reset button will clear the alarm. Take a close look at the battery and the surrounding area for any signs of acid leakage. If so it will have to be cleaned up to prevent any damage and the battery changed. At this point I'm recommending having the battery changed now to avoid problems in the future.

The master reset button is indicated with a red arrow in the attached photo. It's accessible through the round hole in the CPU board cover, the cover plate is presently secured in the open position.   

bidault:
thank you thre is some acid leakage. I just ordered a new one I will keep you informed

bidault:
hello : I changed the battery and the code 12 on the coin meter disappeared. Nevertheless the message E32 or E33 Hopper jam is still on. I tried to push the yellow buton on right but nothing occured. I made a  review of the hopper and nothing obstruct it.  I noticed that sometimes powering on or out the machine the relay orienting the coin fall changes but it's not at any time. What can I do
Thank's

Pitts256:
Did you power up the machine while holding down the reset button on the CPU board? That should clear the memory and reset the board back to default settings.

Try this in the following order:
1) Power up the machine while holding down the CPU Master Reset button. Hold the reset button down for about 5 seconds then release.
2) Place the coin hopper back in the machine.
3) Push the yellow reset button one time.
4) Close the main door.
5) Turn the door key to the locked position.
6) Take a picture of the codes on the door LED display and post.

bidault:
i did all you told me and the code 12 appeared agai as you can see. I will check the solderings to be sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version