**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S3000 Reel Games

IGT S3000 Door Controller red BF error button panel offline can’t load firmware

(1/1)

NorCal Slots:
IGT S3000 Door Controller red BF error after a bad ribbon cable swapped to static button deck board no longer recognized in cabinet firmware also the firmware utility fails to connect
Via direct USB in windows laptop…

USB for the lower touch monitor also no longer flows thru this boards usb to the backplane I have to directly connect to get the second monitor to calibrate.

Anyone know a trick to this board to factory reset it with those white reset buttons? Ever find a way to recover?

Is there documentation on how to factory reset the board or to learn what the solid red light BF Err means exactly?

Tried without Bf chip, dip switches reset to all off etc no luck

I think the cut ribbon cable kept surging it on and off a lot dunno if that did something to the board but the dynamic button panel has since been removed and the chip

Cabinet doesn’t see the device in firmware either and cannot update it as usb to it not working due to the Red light error…

Liudas669:
And where is your Amic chip? Because of it Error occurs

NorCal Slots:
Turns out the red error is not the issue but the cards are bricked and not working after use with the bad ribbon cable then switching to 5 button static deck.

The chip is not needed for the static button decks.

dailey:
Attached is a document that might help.

NorCal Slots:
Ty! Glad I saved the boards looks like a forced download should do the trick with the dip switches and reset buttons

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version