New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Latest Game Room Pics  (Read 11462 times)

Offline ramegoom

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • ramegoom New User barely matters.ramegoom New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • Caspers Electronics, Inc.
Re: Latest Game Room Pics
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2018, 08:51:23 PM »
Seven minute walk-thru as of today. I think I'm filled to capacity now:
https://youtu.be/Wpt70qFz_xc

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2018, 09:37:32 PM »
Seven minute walk-thru as of today. I think I'm filled to capacity now:
https://youtu.be/Wpt70qFz_xc

Truly amazing..  :cool_thumb_up: Your game rooms bigger then my whole house..
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Goldfinger

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Goldfinger New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2018, 12:07:44 AM »
Very nice game room, I hope you spend a lot of fun time there
If you did it your self then you have yourself to blame

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 164
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2018, 05:37:15 AM »
Very nice!!!

Offline Ron (r273)

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2018, 06:58:36 AM »
Best game room that has ever been post on NLG! You have very good tastes of your games.  :applause:
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2018, 09:20:03 AM »
That's the biggest and nicest game room I've ever seen!  :hail:   No doubt a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and $$$ getting it all setup, but WOW is it ever nice! I like the in wall pachinko machine, that's a cool touch.  Congratulations and ENJOY it!

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2018, 10:16:23 AM »
 :wav:
Absolutely AMAZING. Great job. Are we all invited over soon?
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2018, 10:55:34 AM »
I like the different Bowling games. Two different puck bowlers and a ball bowler. Very cool.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline ramegoom

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2018, 11:23:51 AM »
Thanks, all, for the kind words. It's been an ongoing project for the last two years. My goal was variety.

I think my biggest accomplishment so far was getting that old Western Electric switchboard to work.

I traced it back to a motel in Aurora, CO based on the phone number in the dial card (which is still an active number). It must've been taken out of service back in the late 50's and sat in a phone collector's house for years. I picked it up at an estate sale, never saw one of these close-up before. Just looked so retro-cool. So I figured I'd gut it and load it with LED's to make a light show out of it.

As it turned out, it was 100% original inside, and it would have been a travesty to tear it up. I was getting e-slapped for even suggesting it...So, with the help of several online phone forum experts, I set out to fully understand how it works. Pretty wide learning curve there. You should see the relays inside this beast! It weighs about what an EM slot weighs. Ten incoming phone lines, 30 extensions are addressable at the operator station.

Anyway, I added a 15v. DC power supply and a 30hz AC supply (for the ring circuits) along with about 10 vintage, old telephones scattered throughout the house and game room. Wired them all through a punchdown block, one inside and one outside of the enclosure. And it works - absolutely perfectly - just like it did in 1940. All the old phones ring, I can connect them all between each-other or even as a general intercom, and it only lacks an outside line which I can add, but can't justify the need for it. So, one of the ten phones serves as an outside caller where you have to crank the magneto to light the lamp and communicate with the switchboard. The dials are there for looks, not really functional.

Offline ramegoom

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2018, 09:10:36 AM »
Game room with some activity:

https://youtu.be/_SDRYXKWAzU

Offline smoothgrh

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • smoothgrh Is working their way up.smoothgrh Is working their way up.smoothgrh Is working their way up.
  • Bally 873; Game King 3502/3902; Atari System 2
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2018, 02:28:56 PM »

Anyway, I added a 15v. DC power supply and a 30hz AC supply (for the ring circuits) along with about 10 vintage, old telephones scattered throughout the house and game room. Wired them all through a punchdown block, one inside and one outside of the enclosure. And it works - absolutely perfectly - just like it did in 1940. All the old phones ring, I can connect them all between each-other or even as a general intercom, …

Truly awesome! I salute your preservation of tech history!  :applause:

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2018, 03:34:36 PM »
Looks like your house is the place the family all gets together at.
And remember...

Offline ramegoom

• NLG
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2018, 11:58:51 AM »
Another neighborhood party this past weekend, happy campers.

I shut off all music in the background when posting videos on Youtube, because the music industry copyright whores troll uploads and then stake claim to your video - adding advertising that you can't control. Beware if you upload any video - they're out there.

https://youtu.be/505F86XmAfQ

Offline ramegoom

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2019, 08:25:12 PM »
More revisions, more party action. About 50 visitors this time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66Lkl3KljbY

Offline smoothgrh

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • smoothgrh Is working their way up.smoothgrh Is working their way up.smoothgrh Is working their way up.
  • Bally 873; Game King 3502/3902; Atari System 2
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2019, 10:45:26 PM »
Nice cashier cage—didn't notice that before! 

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2019, 08:48:03 AM »
That is an AWESOME gameroom, congratulations!  Looks like everyone was having a great time. 

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal