NLG's Wall of Remembrance > NLG's Wall of Remembrance
So Sad, Rodger Knutson (Jackpot) passed away
(1/3) > >>
dhellis:
Sadly I must tell you that Rodger Knutson or Jackpot passed away on Feb 24th after fighting a battle with cancer.
I have been friends with Rodger for close to 13 years and must say he was an excellent slot machine repairman
especially on the old mechanical Mills, Jennings etc.

May he rest in peace and my condolences to his wife Ada, son Ron and sister Robin
shortrackskater:
Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear this news. I was checking with him time to time here but hadn't in a while.
Condolences to you and his family.
dhellis:
Rodger was also good friends with Monti, when Monti passed Rodger was very sad, one week later Rodger was
diagnosed with lung cancer that spread to other areas of his body
shortrackskater:

--- Quote from: dhellis on February 25, 2024, 12:19:39 AM ---Rodger was also good friends with Monti, when Monti passed Rodger was very sad, one week later Rodger was
diagnosed with lung cancer that spread to other areas of his body

--- End quote ---

I'm just out of words. I was getting to know Monti quite well over the last couple years and I'm still in shock over him... and now Jackpot! I looked back at my messages and it was late 2022 that I spoke to him. I didn't realize how much time had passed and he wasn't on.
This is just so sad to hear.
Tacman:
RIP Rodger. I didn’t know Jackpot!, but every time we lose another member, it is a melancholic and sobering time.

Dan (Tacman)
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version