**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune II

DIP switch settings for Fortune II poker machine?

(1/3) > >>

jim27408:
I am looking to download a manual for my IGT 1070c joker poker fortune II machine (it also has a tag outside of the machine that says 1076c). I have had this machine for only about a week. It needed the battery replaced on the mother board before it would work at all. Now I can play poker on credit by useing the small button under the coin insert. The coin insert (.25) does not work. The machine seems to work fine when playing credits that way. I would be grateful for any help in getting this machine to work properly as well as getting a manual for it.

Jim

Slotski:
Jim, are you sure you you don't have a door switch open. Either the main door or the card cage door. When the door sw is open it reverts to the pseudo coin sw operation on the coin accepter circuit board I believe. I think it should say door open somewhere on the screen if this is the issue

jim27408:
  Well the only switch that I know of is at the top right of the machine. When I'm playing it the (with credits) the door is open, that is so I can access the little button under the coin insert to apply credits.
  When I close the door the credits go away and the screen says (closure restart). At that point I cannot insert any coins. It will not go trough the machine.
  I then turn the restart key at the top right side:
  I turn the key 4 time to come up with these.
1: 2 hands come up with the back side of cards showing.
2: Tells me what the machine is set at, wons, loss, etc. it also says door closed.
3: Tells me tilts, hand count and then at the bottom it has a bunch of numbers (5 rows) plus these pk810 & pc041.
4: On the screen it flashing (insert coin) and says closure.
  The light is flasing at the top of the machine at this point. I cannot insert coins or play the machine.

RiseLikeRa:
Jim:

Can you post a picture of the game in general and and error messages if possible?

Ra

jim27408:
Ok I hope these will come through. There are 5 pictures.  Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442