**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > BALLY Game Maker
Could use some assistance on my gamemaker V7200
(1/2) > >>
SkyPilot:
Hi Guys,  Sorry if this has already been asked but could not find a match when looking.  :duh:
 I added a new game to my newly acquired V7200 and cleared it with setting both, switch 7 and 8 (I know, I screwed up and should've just hit switch eight).
 I am trying to get the machine back to working normal and don't know what setting I needed to do on setup.  i am sending an image of the choices I selected.  i have no printer in this machine.
  Problem is, playing is free, doesn't accept pay for game play nor does it allow the hopper to pay on winnings.
 i would guess it's quite an easy fix, but with the very limited knowledge I had so far, I am at a loss.
 I thought perhaps it was the choice made in the  "Residual Credit Model, I've tried both, "No Gamble and no Attend" as well as "Gamble and Attendant pay"
 Thanks so much for your help!! I will keep my CLEAR chip handy...
  Best to you all! :thank_you:
shortrackskater:
Try this...
https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=35405.0

I thought we had a post specifically detailing the set up procedure but I don't have time right now. I actually have it in a my manuals but will have to check that on Monday.
Hope this video helps though.
Chris-socal:
Thats a good reference video Shortrackskater.

Skypilot, After you do the reset are you going into configuration and setting terminal ID 111111111?

Something doesn’t look right in the residual gamble mode, shouldn’t it be Credit?

My setup cheat-sheet says to set coin accept as coin acceptor only. Looks like some machines have coin optic decoders. Mine doesn’t.

Chris
SkyPilot:
Hi Guys,
Actually, I used the video you refer'd in your reply, thanks!  But the video says NO HOPPER so I did not think that addressed my issue.  Nonetheless, I did set the residual credit as it suggested.
 Thanks for looking into it, I really do appreciate it!
SkyPilot:
Thanks for the help, Chris-socal.   Honestly, I did not see where to put the terminal ID....   I guess I missed where that entry goes...  I've tried a few options but will try CREDIT.
 Sorry, probably my fault as I switched both 7 and 8 when putting the new game on, (Turns out the damn game is a bad eprom, so it was a total waste.. lol)
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version