**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Scientific Games (TwinStar, ArgOS)
Scientific Games
(1/1)
Ace01:
Hey, I have just plugged in a twinstar 3rm cabinet that's been sitting for about a year. I cleared the ram and reloaded the game, but am getting a progressive waiting for link data (MML LAP) message, this is a standalone machine. Does anyone know how I can correct the message and get it working, Thanks.
Stayouttadabunker:
That's a LAP ( Local Area Progressive) game you put in.
That's NOT a "standalone" game.

Wait for the SG guys to answer...they might have a solution or mod for ya! :)

Here's a link to the Scientific Games category.
On top on the right you'll see the search box and "This Board"...type in the blank space the word "progressive" to get the 7 results that comes up...>>>

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?board=126.0
cablegator:
You will need a progressive dongle and set up the appropriate progressive on the machine. Plenty of them for sale on EBAY. Make sure you get the Argos "Blue" one.

The progressive setup is on the main setup screen, one tab for game / machine setup and one for your progressive setup.

You will also need a router plugged into one of the ethernet ports on the cpu or machine.

hope that helps
Ace01:
Hey, I have the Argos Multilink Paytable dongle and a router plugged ,but can't pull up progressive screen to change it, can you walk me through it on PM.
Navigation
Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442

Go to full version