**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Pot-O-Gold

Pot-O-Gold slot machine question..

(1/2) > >>

Amechanic:
I'm looking for a little bit of information about the Pot-O-Gold video slot machines? First who made them? Does anyone know what they used for the CRT and power supply's? Were they Ceronix 1492? Do you need a key chip to work on them? I know where ones at that powers on, but comes up with a Call Attendent message on the screen.. I'm kind of hoping it uses a Ceronix CRT, I'd buy it just to have the tube.
Thanks Gary

Badbaud:
It was made by Leisure Time Technologies. They are way out of business.

Does yours have a power supply inside it, top left corner?

If so I have one without the power supply, just a white Molex connector where the power supply connects.

Is there any way you can give me the wiring from the power supply to the molex connector(s)?

I think it puts out +5, +12, and -5 but not sure and is rated at 12 Amps.

Meanwhile I will look at the one I have on Monday and let you know what I can find out about the monitor that is in it.

I am told this machine has 32 games on it but have not seen it work yet.

Clear chips? Who knows at this point as I can't even find a manual or schematics.

Amechanic:
Thanks for that bit of information.. I have not bought the Pot-o-Gold machine. I know where ones at, but nothing more about it except for what I've mentioned in my other post. I figured the company was out of business, but was hoping it was a Ceronix 1492 CRT and power supply. It's an hour trip for me to go look it over.

Thanks Gary

Badbaud:
If there is any way you could go look at it let me know.

Is it in Vegas?

Amechanic:
No in Michigan. I'll have to see if its still for sale. It was last week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version